What is cyclance?
Cease merely detecting attacks, prevent them using CylancePROTECT, the endpoint solution that blocks 99% of dangers in real time.
Cloud-based & on-premise integrated hazard prevention solution that facilitates protection against malware & online dangers via an interactive dashboard, AI, predictive analysis & program control.
|Anti Spam||Maintenance Scheduling|
|Anti Virus||Real Time Monitoring|
|Audit Trail||Security Event Log|
|Compliance Management||Virus Definition Update|
|Database Security Audit||Vulnerability Protection|
|Anti Virus||Signature Matching|
|Application Safety||Internet Threat Management|
|Starting Cost $5.99/month/user|
|Deployment Installed – Mac Installed – Windows Web-Based ,Cloud, SaaS iPhone / iPad Android|
|Coaching In Person Live Online Webinars Documentation|
Pricing and plans of cylance
Include the very same attributes outlined here, and the only distinction is how many devices you need on your strategy: 1 device, 5 devices, or 10 devices.
All Cylance programs are available as a 1-month, 1-year, or 2-year subscription. Cylance doesn’t have a free version or offer any free trials. But, all Cylance subscriptions include an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is enough time to test it and see if it’s the correct choice for you.
All Cylance’s private plans are priced much cheaper than most other popular antivirus packages, and also the 10-device plan is your ideal value. But it’s worth noting that Cylance lacks almost all of the additional features offered by rivals, like device marketing tools and VPNs provided by antiviruses such as Norton 360, which explains Cylance’s reduced price.
Additionally, their cellular app for iOS is only available for US residents, but Cylance’s Android app is available in all previously mentioned places.
It’s great to realize that Cylance guarantees no cost hikes after the first year of usage, so users who are happy with Cylance don’t need to change to a competitor just to have a better price. That is where Cylance has an edge within such industry heavyweights as McAfee or Norton, that generally charge more after the initial year of coverage.
- “Cylance is simple to use and really does a fantastic job of protecting endpoints. The behavior-based engine is much more precise and responsive than traditional signature-based antivirus.”
- “We now have a weekly conference call with the seller implementation staff that helps us learn how to administer the product and helps us set up the zones and policies for our surroundings.”
- “In the evaluation phase to really rolling it out I have been extremely happy with our decision to choose Cylance. I rated everything 5 stars because I truly feel like they have earned it.”
- “Sometimes difficult to tell if it is working, sometimes it blocks needed software and it’s pain to permit it through.”
- “No reports of virus infection since we use this.”
- “Could be frustrating to always be handling the whitelist.”
- “The program can block essential executables. While these can be whitelisted, it really interrupts the workflow to stop and have to upgrade the whitelist and then push it to all apparatus.”
“Ignore the marketing hype, such as endpoint protection that is the real deal”
Overall: I have an important number of users out in the field with restricted or no border security, so a cloud based endpoint alternative is an obvious first step. With a conventional AV client that includes web filtering, which we have, I would consider those endpoints EXTREMELY vulnerable. In spite of excellent email filtering, which we also have, there are simply too many things that can go horribly wrong. With three years experience and NO compromised endpoints, I can focus on other security layers rather than faffing around fixing endpoints.
Cylance Mobile App
Cylance Smart Antivirus mobile apps are offered for both iOS and Android.
But, the iOS variant is presently available to US residents only. Annoyingly, no information about restricted access to this iOS app can be found on Cylance’s website. Thus, non-US residents with iOS apparatus will have to find another antivirus program due to their iPhone or even iPad.
Is Cylance Smart Antivirus safe to use?
Yes. Cylance Smart Antivirus is a safe and reliable antivirus.
Cylance is a well-established brand that utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) technology to power its anti virus, blocking threats before they even have a opportunity to damage your device or steal private data.
Cylance’s Android app is offered in most countries where Cylance is sold. On the other hand, the installation process is somewhat perplexing. When Attempting to get Cylance Smart Antivirus on my Android apparatus,
- AllSaints: Overview – AllSaints Products And Services, Design Aesthetic, Marketing Strategies, Features, Advantages, Benefits, Its Pros And Cons
- Gorjana: Gorjana Brand Overview, Gorjana Product Offering, Gorjana Mission And Values, Gorjana Sustainable Practices, Features, Advantages, Benefits, Its Pros And Cons
- Vitabiotics: What are Vitabiotics? Benefits of Taking Vitabiotics, Types of Vitabiotics, Buying And Storing Vitabiotics, Features, Advantages, Its Pros And Cons
- Sharkclean: Sharkclean Features Overview, Quality of Products, Price And Value, Advantages, Its Pros And Cons, Customer Reviews
- Stella McCartney: What is Stella McCartney? Stella McCartney Design Aesthetic, Stella McCartney Ready-To-Wear, Accessories, Sustainability Efforts, Expansion Plans, Features, Advantages, Benefits, Its Pros And Cons