What is Leadpages? How To Create A Leadpage Landing Page? Who Owns Leadpages?
Leadpages is a drag-and-drop tool Which You Can use to:
Create a landing page for your webinars, publications, courses, along with other products.
Set up email opt-in forms that help you grow your list quicker
Deliver ethical bribes that convert new site traffic into leads or clients
Create basic sales funnels linked to your email service provider
The major selling point of Leadpages is its simplicity of usage . Using the drag and drop editor, it takes five minutes to make a landing and page which traditionally would have taken me a few hours. Best of all, you do not need to know any code to get this done.
You can change and update these pages on the go and select from popular templates that other writers and entrepreneurs love.
Who Owns Leadpages?
It’s based in Minneapolis in the United States. In 2020, Collins and the group marketed it to Redbrick, a business which holds and possesses a series of digital possessions.
Leadpages Pricing: How Much Does It Really Cost?
Leadpages costs $37 a month for the normal edition.
Leadpages Pro prices $79 a month.
You can pay monthly subscription or execute an yearly program with a discount. According to the Leadpages refund policy, the provider offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you may cancel at any time.
Leadpages Standard is acceptable for many new and small companies that are looking to avoid a sizable monthly expenditure. The Guru option is a good choice if you would like to accept payments directly in your landing page and need support for SMS text campaigns. The Advanced option is more suitable for larger companies and carries a 1-on-1 call.
I purchased an yearly plan of Leadpages Pro due to the discount. If you’re on the fence, then just take out a Leadpages free trial.
How To Create A Leadpage Landing Page
I utilize Leadpages to create landing pages for growing my email list and to sell books through advertising. Let us cover how to create a Leadpage landing page:
- Pick Your Leadpage
A conversion speed relates to how many people click the call-to-action button on your page and or completed the form on the landing page.
It also indicates that the industry of every landing page so it’s possible to discover a template relevant to the requirement of your small business. I chose a free template landing page built for writers.
- Utilize The Drag-And-Drop Editor
You can edit any part of a Leadpage web page with the drag and drop editor within the landing page builder. It’s even possible to add dynamic elements like a count-down timer.
I customized the colours, fonts, and look and feel of my web page template. I managed to alter the look and texture to match my business branding within just five minutes, without messing around with code. The drag-and-drop editor has a couple of quirks, and I advise saving your job early and frequently.
3. Upload Your Result Magnet
Leadpages simplifies the delivery of ebooks, PDFs, and other lead magnets to customers or subscribers directly or via your email service provider. It’s possible to upload these to your landing page and then save them at the Lead Magnet library for future use. This is great for growing an email list faster.
If you’re unsure about what types of lead magnets to make or how to construct out a sales funnel, Leadpages offer regular training and webinars for customers.
- Create A Thank You Page
If you are using Leadpages, to create leads for your business, the next step involves making a thank you page. Creating a thank you website means you can track conversions from resources like Facebook advertisements after installing a conversion pixel.
- Set Up An A/B Split Test
This step is optional but you can create variants of your landing page and divide test different elements, as an instance, the wording on buttons, color schemes, as well as the entire layout.
It is only a good idea to apply this innovative functionality if you anticipate getting substantial traffic to a specific landing page. A/B testing is very time-consuming even with resources like Leadpages.
- Free trial available
- You can create landing pages in moments
- Actionable Analytics
- Ability to Select templates by conversion speed
- Ideal to anyone who uses Facebook advertisements to grow their email list
- The only con of using Leadpages is that the builder is a bit rigid. It is a drag and drop builder which can be highly customized, but it can sometimes be hard to transfer the widgets round and place them precisely where you would like.
- There are other tools such as Unbounce that help you build landing pages that appear exactly how you want them to. And there are people like Instapage that are even more advanced. However, the pricing for applications like these is greater.
You should utilize Leadpages if you have a budget for a professional landing page tool. It is going to also help you develop your email list quicker and convert more leads into customers.
Leadpages can help you avoid spending time building or programming landing pages with HTML. It’s purpose-built for smaller businesses, bloggers, and more who don’t have time to get technical challenges.
It’s a useful marketing tool for small companies.
- AllSaints: Overview – AllSaints Products And Services, Design Aesthetic, Marketing Strategies, Features, Advantages, Benefits, Its Pros And Cons
- Gorjana: Gorjana Brand Overview, Gorjana Product Offering, Gorjana Mission And Values, Gorjana Sustainable Practices, Features, Advantages, Benefits, Its Pros And Cons
- Vitabiotics: What are Vitabiotics? Benefits of Taking Vitabiotics, Types of Vitabiotics, Buying And Storing Vitabiotics, Features, Advantages, Its Pros And Cons
- Sharkclean: Sharkclean Features Overview, Quality of Products, Price And Value, Advantages, Its Pros And Cons, Customer Reviews
- Stella McCartney: What is Stella McCartney? Stella McCartney Design Aesthetic, Stella McCartney Ready-To-Wear, Accessories, Sustainability Efforts, Expansion Plans, Features, Advantages, Benefits, Its Pros And Cons